The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA RITZ DRESS SIZE SMALL RED BERRY
- Freya Safari Playa AS3721 Wp con Aros y Relleno Corazón Top Bikini Multi 36GG
- Diane von Furstenberg Printed Zip-Front Short-Sleeve Sheath Dress 398.00
- Free People Women's Peach Dress Layered Lace Size 0 Long Adjustable Straps
- Johnny Was JWLA Kaftans silk floral empire waist Dress S
- Karen Millen Fringed Tassel Dress Size 8
- Unbranded Raw Silk Party Wedding Dress UK 12 14
- New Pamella Roland Beautiful golden Champagne Embellished Dress 4950 Sz6
- OPENING CEREMONY Dresses 378366 bluee
- PARTY DRESS SUMMER CRINKLE SILKY LIGHTWEIGHT MADE IN EUROPE NAVY WHITE S M L XL
- Anthropologie 110 Size 9 Eleveneses Button Down Brown Tan Blazer
- TADASHI SHOHI STUNNING WHITE blueeSH PURPLE EXCLUSIVE LACE RUNWAY DRESS GOWN US 10
- Lambretta men’s brown striped single vent 100% wool Blazer size chest 44 pic513
- Vest Matryoshka Large Size Russian Style Drawing PavlovoPosad Shawl Sheep's Wool
- NEW The Northface boundary triclimate hyvent 3 in 1 coat fleece navy tan S 260
- 140222 GUESS GIACCA SPORTIVA women black
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Womens bluee Papell Adrianna Size NEW 274 179- Dress Sheath Lace Halter 16 qwff4e29101323-Dresses
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.