The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Dosa Silk gold Copper Dress Sz 1
- Garnet Hill Cotton Floral Lined Dress Sleeveless Empire Waist Dress Women SZ 10
- Jovani Deco Beaded Dress Formal Party Gown Navy bluee Full Length Size 8 EUC
- Kiik Luxe Candy Stripe Dress Top with Ruffle Shoulder in bluesh
- Magnolia Pearl Lightweight Silk Blend Beige Dress AUTHENTIC
- NEW JCrew Collection Ruffle-Shoulder Sheath Dress Size 4 Ivory G6252
- NWT Wynsum Emily Dress 149 Fits Medium
- PrAna Avalone Dress Charcoal Small New
- The Aeropostale Women's Size Medium ZIP-UP Vest
- St John Plaid-Print Dress ( Size 8)
- MOUNTAIN HARD WEAR Pink Purple Hooded Fitted Rain Waterproof Parka 12 Large
- Juanita Girardin Vest VERY HIGH END Light Weight Crinkle Cardigan One Size Artsy
- Vintage Women Floral Print Patchwork Button Long Sleeve Hooded Coats
- Gallery Women's Moss Green Single Breasted Polyester Trench Coat Raincoat - 12
- Al Bundy i Sposati... con Figli i Detto i Girlie Felpa con Cappuccio
- ProSphere Women's Texas State University Zoom Fullzip Hoodie (TEXAS STATE)
- Women’s Handmade Cream Floral Vase Sweatshirt Size XL
- Lafayette 148 New York Tweed Blazer palest lavendar Women's size 14
- Ralph Lauren Women's Dolman-Sleeve Sweater
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
(ID MEDIUM, SWEATER, APPLESEEDS P SIZE E) katv4e2984366-Sweaters
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.